Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two Healthy Chocolate Snacks I Am About to Plotz Over

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches - The chocolate-vanilla variety has only 2 WW Points. For 3 Points, you may indulge in the Cookies n' Cream variety. Now I just need to know where to get the Low Fat French Vanilla Truffle Bars - also 2 Points!

Clif Z Bar, Chocolate Chip - Only 2 Points here as well. These are meant for kids, but they are perfect for dieting adults. I have tried a lot of energy bars; my favorite up until now was the Odwalla chocolate chip. Zone bars are also okay but both those and Odwalla have about 4-5 points each. The chocolate chip Z Bar actually tastes like an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. There is also a brownie variety that I am anxious to try now.

1 comment:

  1. there is a chocolate truffle bar out too but i was too cheap to shell out the 6.99 the shop n save across the street wanted.. you can bet i'll be checking elsewhere :-)

    ReplyDelete