Saturday, June 6, 2009

Crafting in binary?

At times, I've been tempted to get into scrapbooking, as well as stamping. Both of those hobbies seem like they could get really expensive though. When I think of more stuff just sitting around collecting dust, I always talk myself out of it. I recently heard of digital scrapbooking - it's free (to a point) and seems like it could be really fun. I wish I had Photoshop for my Mac but right now I'm busy blowing money on the house and ridiculously expensive skin cream... priorities, ya know.

1 comment:

  1. check out http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/digital.asp ...they have free digital kits on there somewhere...there is also a freeware digital scrapbooking program somewhere (maybe not on that site) i used to have it but i think dennis took it off...i looked but couldn't find it

    ReplyDelete